By the term Small Hydroelectric Project, according to the Greek Legislation, we mean a hydroelectric project of installed capacity of up to 15 MWp. The operating principle of a typical small hydroelectric plant is based on the exploitation of the dynamic energy of surface water, initially converted to kinetic energy and then to electrical energy.
- Creation of water resource management plan that leads to a water license
- Formulation of a production license dossier at Regulatory Authority For Energy or submission of a study on connection terms to Public Power Corporation.
- Study of environmental terms and applications for approvals from various institutions
- Configuration of the folder for an installation license
- Submission of a technical and economic study to fund the project
- Conclusion of a network connection agreement
- License of the station
Z GROUP undertakes project that covers all the different stages of development of a project, including:
- Market analysis and evaluation
- Preliminary design
- Resource potential measurements
- Preliminary and feasibility studies
- Find funding: prepare envelopes and monitoring
- Technical studies-construction supervision
- Project management and procurement services
Z GROUP and its Associates have extensive experience in designing and licensing Renewable Energy Sources, giving the prospective investor a clear picture of the investment they are interested in, investigating alternative economically viable investment scenarios, and supporting the customer in every step of implementation of the investment.
Z GROUP is certified to EN ISO 9001: 2008, ΕΝ ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 22301:2012, EN ISO 27001:2013, ISO 50001:2011.